Advert – scroll down
Report on the public participation
STATEMENTS FROM PRIVATE AND CIVIL ORGANISATIONS
Click on a logo to view.
Want to display your organisation’s statement? Click here.
In the Media
- EWN — WHISTLEBLOWER HOUSE WELCOMES PROTECTION PROPOSAL BUT NEEDS MORE WORK
- News24 — Government wants to pay whistle-blowers, establish public servants’ rogues’ gallery
- BusinessDay — Justice department outlines proposals to tighten protections for whistle-blowers
- SABC — Whistleblower House happy with proposed reforms to whistleblowing legislation
- AllAfrica — Whistleblowers Reform Document Released for Public Comment
South Africa is reforming its whistle-blowing legislative regime. New proposals have been published which are aimed at protecting whistle-blowers and encouraging them to continue to lift the lid on corruption without fearing for their lives. This is in response to some of the recommendations made by the Zondo Commission on State Capture.
Proposed reforms to whistleblowing legislation released for comments. We are now joined via zoom by Ben Theron, director at The Whistleblower House.
Encourage participation with this poster/flyer – distribute or place at the office