You are invited to provide comment, input, objections or alternate solutions to the Admission Policy for Ordinary Public Schools.
The draft policy covers the following concerns;
- Admissions (language, fees, contracts, entrance exams)
- Documents required for admission (proof of vaccination, birth certificate)
- Admission of learners who are not South African citizens
- Admission of undocumented learners
- Learners with special education needs
- Age requirements
- Repeating of grades
- School zoning
- Rights and obligations of parents
7043 participants (closed 19 March 2021)
Have your say – shape the outcome.