Advert – scroll down
2345 comments delivered to parliament so far (closes 15 December 2023)
click the link for more info, or scroll down to have your say
The Portfolio Committee on Communications and Digital Technologies invites interested individuals and stakeholder organisations to submit written comments on the South African Broadcasting Corporation SOC LTD Bill [B32-2023]
Have your say – shape the Bill.
The Bill broadly aims to fix the ailing public broadcaster via the following:
- To repeal the Broadcasting Act of 1999;
- To regulate the continued existence of the South African Broadcasting Corporation SOC Ltd;
- To provide for its governance;
- To amend the Independent Communications Authority of South Africa Act of 2000 and the Electronic Communications Act of 2005;
- To provide for matters connected therewith.