STATEMENTS FROM OTHER ORGANISATIONS
Click on a logo to view.
Want to display your organisation’s statement? Click here.
- To amend the National Nuclear Regulator Act, 1999, so as to substitute certain definitions and insert new definitions;
- to authorise the Regulator to perform additional regulatory functions;
- to provide for the transfer of an authorisation; to provide for additional powers of inspectors;
- to provide for financial provision for costs associated with safe rehabilitation or decommissioning of nuclear facilities;
- to provide for administrative fines;
- to provide for the establishment of the National Dose Register to provide for a centralised database of radiation workers; and
- to provide for matters connected therewith.