IN THE MEDIA
- Businesstech – Strict website and internet rules planned for South Africa
- Businesstech – New rules for .ZA domains a “smokescreen money-grab”
- Businesstech – Proposed new rules for South Africa’s Internet domains
- Registrars must collect and store identity documents, physical addresses, and contact information of people wishing to register dotZA domains;
- Licence and registrar fees payable via the registry — yet to be determined;
Registrars must apply for a licence, which will be valid for 10 years;
- If non-commercial registrars stop operating, they must provide customer registration data to Zadna;
- Registrars must provide broad-based black economic empowerment (BBBEE) information with their licence application — specifically details of BEE ownership.
STATEMENTS FROM OTHER ORGANISATIONS
Click on a logo to view.
Want to display your organisation’s statement? Click here.