Dr Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma invites you to comment on the CoVid-19 Vaccine Injury No-Fault Compensation Scheme.
The Scheme proposes to establish a taxpayer-funded compensation fund for persons who suffer vaccine injury as a result of a Covid19 vaccine. The Scheme shifts a claim from the vaccine manufacturer to the taxpayer.
25629 participants, (closed 10 May 2021)
Have your say – shape the outcome.
Not sure what to comment? Browse the Telegram discussion group below. Note; comments in the discussion groups will not be submitted to the government and are not part of the public participation.
89. Establishment of CoVID-19 Vaccine Injury No-Fault Compensation Scheme
90. CoVID-19 Vaccine Injury Compensation Fund
91. Financial management and oversight of Scheme
92. Administration of Scheme
93. Eligibility for Scheme
94. Amounts and structure of compensation
95. Scheme claim and claim through court process
96. Duration of Scheme”