Participation campaign report
Articles of interest
- News24 – EXCLUSIVE | ‘Scrap the damn red tape’: Gordhan, Presidency exploring Eskom emergency plans after Stage 6
- Engineering News – The rush for renewable energy is upon us – but have the IPPs got a handle on labour?
- Engineering News – The five steps Meridian says South Africa should take in the next 500 days to future-proof energy sector
- The presidency and Public Enterprises Minister Pravin Gordhan are looking for emergency solutions to end the load shedding crisis.
- This comes as several parties outside the government put forward emergency plans.
- An emergency plan could suspend the IRP and expand private energy production massively.
Amend legislation preventing Independent Power Producers from immediately supplying South Africa with electricity to save our country.
STATEMENTS FROM OTHER ORGANISATIONS
Click on a logo to view.
Want to display your organisation’s statement? Click here.