Your input has been sent and you will receive an automated proof of receipt. Check your junk mail folder if you can’t find it.
A GIFT FOR YOU
If you are unable to subscribe, you can still help by sharing this initiative on Whatsapp, Twitter and Facebook by clicking below.
[whatsapp url=”https://dearsouthafrica.co.za/noseweek-2/” title=”*COMMENT ON THE FEEDS AND PET FOOD BILL.*
The Bill seeks to provide for:
• regulation of feed and pet food,
• regulation of feed ingredients used in the manufacturing of feed and pet food,
• licensing or registration of facilities used for the manufacturing of feed or pet food,
• appointment of a Registrar to administer the Act,
• appointment of advisory committees
• advisers, assignees, auditors, and inspectors to assist the Registrar in the exercise of his or her powers in the regulation, compliance monitoring and enforcement of this Act.
*PLEASE CLICK THE LINK AND THEN SHARE WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND GROUPS*”]
Participative Democracy is encouraged through the PAJA – the Promotion of Administrative Justice Act, and enshrined in our Constitution.
Every decision the government make must be published in a Government Gazette and must include evidence of public participation. If the public do not participate by objecting or agreeing, their non-participation is deemed as a non-objection, a tacit agreement.
What we do here on DEAR is not a petition but rather a PDP – a Participative Democracy Project as laid out in the PAJA act.
Whereas a petition, even it has millions of signatures, is considered as a single comment, a PDP enables each comment to be considered individually.
This forms the basis of an essential and legal framework enshrined in our Constitution.
Each comment from any of our web sites is immediately sent as a separate email to the relevant government representative designated to each project.
We then keep an accurate record of submissions sent so government cannot fudge facts and figures. In certain instances we will also provide government with printed evidence of each comment made as well as a collated summary.
We do not sell your info on to anyone and we do not charge for what we do.